Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Moving Day

Today's the big day!  We're closing at around 1pm, and we'll start moving in right after we sign the papers.  I know I'll have a lot to write about in July due to this move and the trip to Costa Rica and Mexico City.  

Tonight I'll have that cool feeling of sleeping in a new place for the first time.  I never sleep very well when that happens because I'm getting used to new sounds in the house.  Of course, maybe I'll sleep well because I'll be so exhausted from the move (I'm not as young as I used to be).  At any rate, I guess I'm tired of speculating about how this experience is going to turn out.  I'm ready to live it out.  Homewood here we come!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

We're so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see your new place! You will a light to that community and they will be so blessed by you! Have a great vacation and tell Julie I said Hi! Could you send me your new address sometime! Thanks!