Tuesday, March 27, 2012

God is Moving Through the East End

I was definitely exhausted after last weekend, but I was greatly encouraged by everything that God is doing in the East End of the city. The art night in the church ministry center was incredible! The prayer time in the city on Saturday morning was powerful. The service project all day Saturday was amazing. Pastor Freedom delivered a profound message to thousands of people at all North Way campuses. The launch of student ministries in the East End ministry center was epic. I had the opportunity to hang out with nine LAMP kids at different points throughout the weekend. All in all, I was just blown away by how God is already working through North Way East End toward to transformation of the city... and we're only a few months old! I hope everyone is ready to go, because this adventure is shaping up to be quite a ride. God is so great, and his glory is shining through every part of my city!

No comments: