Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Fun Weekend and an Adventure on the Horizon

This has been a fun weekend with the pastor ordination at North Way. I've had a great time talking with people at church, and the party last night was a lot of fun because I caught up with so many different people who have supported me and my family over the years. Being a pastor is a difficult calling, but it is also very rewarding. This weekend has been a tremendous reminder that I serve an awesome God. Now I'm turning my attention to Honduras and the adventure that God has for me there. It should be an amazing week! I'll do my best to keep this blog updated with how things are going in Honduras.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Bryan, Congratulations on the ordination. God obviously has some big plans for you and that is exciting. I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you but someone has to live south and enjoy the ocean and sunshine. I look forward to catching up in July when I am in town and maybe I'll get to hear your preach...of course you've been preaching to me for years but we won't get into that here.