Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'm in... and ready to go!

I found out a couple days ago that I've officially been admitted to BGU's Doctor of Ministry in Transformational Leadership for the Global City program.  I'm so fired up!  I really think these next few years will be life changing, and I can't wait to get started.  My first class is Overture 1 in Seattle, a course which begins with an introduction to the program and planning for the classes I'll be focusing on.  I need to read over 2,000 pages before the trip to Seattle from January 12-23.

If anyone's interested in learning more about Bakke Graduate University and the DMin program, just go check out www.bgu.edu.  My hope is that others will be able to learn along with me as I take this journey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bryan - wow, you're taking the big plunge! Good luck with balancing all you have going well, I'm sure you'll do just fine as you have Julie as a great support. I'll definitely keep posted on your progress via the blog. Hope to see you soon, tell Jul hello!

Anonymous said...

hey Hoops, congrats on the whole Doctor thing. I can only imagine how busy you're going to be. Who would have thought you were smart enough to get a PhD. FYI- I'm never going to call you Dr. Bryan (but I may call you pimp doc.) Congrats again... very cool.