Monday, November 24, 2008

Done reading "Sub-merge"

I just finished reading Sub-merge by John B. Hayes.  Wow!  This was an eye-opening book, with many intense descriptions of incarnational ministry.  It definitely challenges everything I think I know about ministry.  As a next step, I'll take a crack at writing a book report for this book in the form required by BGU.  I'll post it as soon as it's ready (although it will definitely be the rough draft version... I won't be turning anything in until after the trip to Seattle in January).

I had started reading the Lexus and the Olive Tree, so now I need to jump back into that one.  Is it OK for me to jump around between books as I move through the program, or should I focus on one at a time?  I guess time will tell what works best.

No comments: