Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dissertation Oral Review Date Set

For those who have been following along with my doctoral journey... I have scheduled the oral review of my dissertation on Friday, May 11th at noon.  I would greatly appreciate your prayers as I prepare for that big step in my journey.  If the oral review goes well, then I will be all set to graduate in Seattle on June 2nd with a Doctor of Ministry degree in transformational leadership.  My oral review committee includes Dr. Randy White (Bakke Graduate University representative), Dr. Eric Swanson (my dissertation supervisor), Dr. John Stahl-Wert (my second reader), and members of my Personal Learning Community.  It's hard to believe that four years of hard work will all culminate in this one big event.  I'm looking forward to it!

3 comments:

Dr.Eric Swanson said...

We'll be ready for you!
Dr. Eric Swanson

Bryan McCabe said...

Thanks Eric. I'm looking forward to it!

Jason said...

Congrats Bryan. Wish I could celebrate with you.