Monday, September 16, 2013

India Update 9-16-13

We officially made it to India! It was an incredibly long journey, but it was so worth it. We arrived at the Trichy airport at around 7am this morning, and we've spent most of the day with our friends at the School of Urban Mission. We have some time off in between classes, so I thought I'd post a quick update. I can barely keep my eyes open... I haven't really slept in the past 48 hours. I will share many more details about this incredible country and the people that we're having the privilege of interacting with once I get a good night of sleep under my belt. Much thanks to everyone who has been praying for us.

Bryan

1 comment:

drumlord said...

Hey bro glad to see you guys made it. They to stay up and push yourself then you will sleep thru the night better. We are praying for you guys here. Have a great time over there, Tell Jose and Sarah and the kids hi for me.