Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Week of Dissertation Writing

This is a big week as I'm writing out as much of my dissertation as I can during this last week of August. I honestly can't wait to finish this project. I have learned a lot in this DMin program over the past several years, but now that I am in the home stretch I am realizing just how much work it has been and how much of a strain it has been on me and my family. It's not that I'm complaining... I brought this on myself! It's just that I am ready to experience life without having to read or write academic material constantly. I can't remember the last time I watched TV or did "normal" things in life because so much of my spare time has been consumed with reading and writing. I'm ready for June 2, 2012 (BGU graduation).

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.