Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Back in the Burgh

We are officially back from vacation. I had a great time of rest, relaxation, and conversation with good friends along the way. I am so thankful for the rich friendships that God has blessed me with. I did miss home, though, and I am so excited to see what God has in store next for us in Homewood. I'm ready to jump back into urban ministry with all of my heart, passion, and energy. Some people dread the end of their vacations because they don't like their jobs, but I have found that since I started working with LAMP four years ago I have always been chomping at the bit to jump back in. I have that seem feeling of anticipation right now, and that is a very good thing. I love living life as an unpridictable adventure with complete reliance on God to lead the way.

No comments: