Thursday, July 9, 2009

Radio Interview About Homewood

I've been invited to be interviewed on the radio this morning, KQV, to talk about our move to Homewood. I'm happy to talk about the excitement that is being generated in the community with new housing, and also about how much we are enjoying the city so far. The east end is really a unique and fun place to live. I'm not always the most elequent speaker, so hopefully I won't put my foot in my mouth!

It is fun seeing how God is opening up opportunities like this to share about the good things that are going on in Homewood. I've seen several people driving up and down our street looking at the homes and dreaming about living life there. Julie and I have had some great conversations with some people who see us hanging out on our front porch. It's a quiet neighborhood, and there really is a lot of positive development going on. It still seems like a strange experience, but it's an adventure. It's supposed to be strange for a while!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That radio opportunity is so awesome! I know you'll do well.

I've done it twice and plan to continue driving down your street and dream of living there!

Bryan McCabe said...

Thanks! I think the interview went well. It airs this weekend, Saturday and Sunday, at 6:30am and 6:30pm.