Sunday, May 10, 2009

Enjoying Pittsburgh... and an A


A good friend of Julie and I named Remi is visiting us from Holland.  We had the opportunity to show him around Pittsburgh today, and it was such a great reminder of how cool this city is.  After church at North Way at the Worship Cafe (which he loved!) we all made our way to Carnegie Museum of Natural History and the Art Museum.  From there we walked to Primanti Bros. for some great local food, we stopped at the park for the girls to ride on a merry go round, then we drove over to Mt. Washington.  We rode the Incline, then we stopped at Station Square for dessert.  What a day!

On a different note... I just found out I received an A on my project for Overture I!  I'm so excited!  Can't wait until Costa Rica and Mexico City this summer.

No comments: