Friday, August 16, 2013

A Time of Reflection

Since I'm not in India this week, I've been making some progress on a few writing projects. I've had so many incredible experiences leading a mentoring program over the past year and I'm hoping to be able to share the stories with the world. As I go back through my old journals and blog posts, I am reminded of how good God has been to me throughout my journey. I've seen lives changed, and God has changed my life in so many good ways. There have also been many difficult moments and challenges along the way. God stayed faithful through it all.

In order to keep going in a difficult world, it is important for followers of Jesus to pause and take the time to reflect. It gives us the opportunity to be encouraged by what God has done for us through all of the good and bad times. This life is all about honoring and glorifying God, but it the process of doing that God raises us up according to his purposes. I am encouraged today knowing that God is in control of all things... through the celebrations and the trials. I love being a part of God's epic adventure.

No comments: